Alignment: High Law
Occupation: Konungur of the Empire and de facto ruler of IGNOLand
Height: 6 feet, 6'8'' in Bone Armor form
Weight: 150 lbs, 265 lbs in Bone Armor form
Figure/Build: Viking male of tall slender but fit stature
Hair: Long flowing brown mane
Eyes: Piercing blue eyes with the slightest glint to his divine nature
Skin: Light but average toned
Bones is a demigod who has not aged since his divine awakening, and his true age is unknown (though estimated to be around 70). Physically he appears to be roughly 26 years old. He is almost never seen without his signature crown and flowing red cape.
Bones is also a notorious charmer, and has broken the hearts of many a ladyfriend (and the occasional manfriend). He is not one to be tied down by ideas of monogamy and commitment. However, this does not mean he is incapable of love - in fact, Bones is quite the romantic. It's simply rare for someone to come along that makes him feel strongly enough to pursue them for more than a one-night stand. His flirting tendencies remind one of Zapp Brannigan, though he's much more naturally charismatic and successful in his romantic ventures.
Bones acknowledges Rainbowism as the major religion of the continent and participates in various ceremonies and celebrations related to it publicly, as a sign of good faith to his subjects. In truth, Bones is a believer in the Old Gods of the Nordic pantheon, and practices the religion of his people privately. This is one of the reasons the holiday of Christmas - based on the Nordic Hátíð Vetr, or Wintertide - is such an important holiday to him, and why he has repeatedly involved himself in battles to protect it.
● Born to ordinary human parents in the Nordlands, a continent to the north of IGNOLand
● Lived an average life until his teenage years when he began sailing the seas with his pirate crew, doing piratey, vikingy things
● When he hit his mid-20's, something known to only him happened that caused Bones to become aware of his divine heritage. Despite his human parentage Bones had been shaped specifically by the gods, and it was his destiny to rule and accomplish great works
● Sailing with his crew to the south, they docked on the shores of IGNOLand. Finding a desolate area to the east of the Bloodlands, Bones set out to prove his superiority by shaping the wasteland into a proper kingdom by building it up from nothing
● A few short years later, Bones had created the kingdom of Knochenstadt, having dug great canals through the Ice Plains to allow easier passage between his new and old homelands; in the process he befriended the narwhals who lived in the icy seas and they now willingly serve him as companions
● Not long after settling in his kingdom was Bones visited by a vampire paladin from the neighboring Bloodlands; it seemed she had a similar goal of forging a civilization in these untamed lands and was fighting for the rights of Shadow beings. The two struck up an alliance and became fast friends, agreeing to let each other carry out their ambitions with Bones not laying his hands on the already-claimed Bloodlands (soon to be renamed Blood Country) in exchange for the new nation's political and military support
● Blood Country aside, Bones set his sights on ruling the rest of IGNOLand by unifying the many scattered settlements into a single grand Empire, which he saw as his Divine Right
● The Outback resisted, declaring themselves an independent nation by virtue of not being physically attached to the IGNOLand continent, and war broke out between the two lands
● The war carried on for 6-8 years (scholars disagree on exactly when it began), before it was brought to an abrupt end due to the interventions of The Overman. The exact events will be detailed more in two upcoming stories
● More than 40 years have passed since the war ended, yet tensions between The Empire and Outback remain. However ever since the war ended Bones has been more preoccupied with what he dubs 'The Neutral Threat' brought about by The Overman than The Outback itself
Skills: Can transform into an armored berserker known as his Boneserker form (or simply Bone Form). A hard exoskeleton of multilayered green bone forms up around his flesh body with a white skeletal pattern on it. In this form he is impervious to most physical attacks and has incredible strength of his own, turning him into a nigh-invincible and unstoppable fighting machine.
Weaknesses: Taking on his Bone Form is very strenuous to maintain and requires a lot of energy. Bones needs to be at full health in order to transform, so he will typically take it on at the very start of battle before he can be injured. Furthermore, if his stamina is pushed to its limit, he will revert back to his normal form where he will be exhausted and vulnerable. Bones has trained his stamina to be able to stay in this form for a long time, which is typically plenty to deal with most foes...though stronger opponents may be able to outlast him and cause him to revert.
He is also susceptible to the charms of a lovely lady, and this is one of the few things that can cause him to let his guard down.
Weapon/Combat Power of Choice: In human form he wields a large flaming battle axe called Beinskerandi (Bone-Splitter). When he takes on his Boneserker form the axe splits and becomes Tvær Skeri (Twin Splitters). He also carries a shield and crossbow when he wants to be especially prepared.
Bones' Fire element is seen as unusual among his kind, as Nords are most commonly born of Ice or Water - both Fire's opposites. It is believed that this was a sign from his divine makers from the time of his birth, bestowing upon him an element so unusual in his homeland to show he was different. His body is always radiating a faint heat, which kept him warm even in the cold climates and frigid seas of his homeland. As a result he tends to prefer cold weather, unlike most Fire users who favor the warmer regions.
Like most Nords, Bones is not a lover of magical arts. He will usually use his Fire element only to enhance his physical abilities, such as Beinskerandi's flames.